Tag, you’re it!
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions people set for you and create 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
1. If you could remake any film, what would it be, and how would you cast it?
Oh… it’s a difficult question really. But I’d make a great “Master and Margarita” version with a bunch of british actors. For example Gary Oldman for Fagot, Mark Strong for Woland, Benedict Cumberbach for Bezdomny, Jessica Chastain for Margarita, Tom Hardy for Azazello… well yeah, I’d take TTSS cast and put it in another film, haha
2.You can only read one author for the rest of your life (outside of school/work). Who do you pick?
I can’t choose. It would be John Irving or Mikhail Bulgakov.
3. You can change your shape, but there’s a catch - you can only pick five alternate forms. What do you pick?
I’ll think about it and tell you later :D
4. If you were a musical instrument, what would you be and why?
I think I would be a drum it. Yes, it’s strange, but it rather suits me - it’s rhytm, it’s energy and it’s passion in some way.
5. What are the top five most played songs on your music player?
"Town Called Malice" by The Jam
"The Sinner in me" by Depeche Mode
"Roter Sand" by Rammstein
"Lust For Life" by Iggy Pop
"Gimme Some Lovin" by Spenser Davis Group
and and and
6. You can have tea (or coffee or drinks in general) with one person you admire. Who would you take, and why?
Either Mark Strong or Tom Hardy or Till Lindemann or or or. Mark - because he’s SO DAMN SMART, I just want to talk to him a bit, it’s like “talk to Mr Strong and become 50% smarter”. Tom because he’s so charming, and clever and down to Earth and he would be a great company.
7.Did you have any fears growing up? What were they?
I had (and I have it now) a fear… I don’t know how I’d describe it. In general, I can’t put my wrist on the sharp edges. I can’t open my wrist in general, I just hate seeing the veins
8. What is the oddest thing that happened to you during your childhood?
My childhood itself was an odd thing actually
9. If your life was a film, what would it be called and what genre would it be?
"How to make a disaster of every situation in your life", rather black-humor comedy "In Bruges"-style
10. You can only listen to music from one decade for the rest of your life; what decade do you pick?
60s -70s I think. But I like the 80s music too, so it’s difficult to pick one.
11. You may run off on a getaway with a fictional character of your choice. Who do you pick and why?
I’d take Jim Prideaux FOR REASONS. And I’d take Harry Starks (from “The Long Firm”) because you can really rely on him, he’s a very good friend who could protect you.
As for TV-series characters I’d pick Walter White (from “Breaking Bad”), because DAMN
questions for others:
1. Do you have any favourite scent?
2. If you can choose between words and images, what would you choose? Word, image, or both?
3. What kind of music “suits you” most?
4. What time of day do you prefer?
5. Could you choose five words you associate yourself with? (for example for me I’d choose “orange”, “sea”, “patience”, “laugh”, “red”)
6. Do you ever associate music with colours? If yes, could you name a colour of you favourite songs?
7. What world cuisine do you prefer and why?
8. Do you have any phobic elements?
9. Did you have an imginary friend when you was a kid?
10. Do you have any favourite foreign word?
11. If you could transform into animal, which one would it be?
some of my old stuff. “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” cast. Together, in different styles, with different tools (pencil, charcoal, sauce-crayon)
btw: Colin Firth now belongs to fronkensteen ;o)